The UNIAIR SH3500 is a CDC NIOSH Approved N95 mask.
The UNIAIR SH3500 N95 is a CDC NIOSH Approved N95 mask, which means that it has a filtration efficiency of at least 95 percent against certain particles that are not oil-based. Used in a variety of industries including construction, mining, the textile industry, wood processing, grinding, ironing, welding, cutting, and forging, etc. Presented in Individual Wrappings The TC-84A-4313 is the number for the CDC NIOSH Approval. San Huei United Company Ltd. is responsible for the manufacturing process.
niosh n95 face mask n95 purchase, genuine n95 face masks, folded usn95, facemaskn95 n95-mask cdc, pdf product san huei sh3500 folding headband individually wrappe show
Uniair San Huei SH3500 N95 Mask details and benefits
- The UNIAIR N95 mask SH3500 has a continuous loop design, which is an adjustable headband, and this feature is a major selling point for the product. When the wearer needs to remove the San Huei 3500-N95 in order to breathe, they can simply hang the masks around their necks thanks to the design of the masks. When compared to immediately removing the mask and placing it somewhere else, hanging the N95 mask around the neck can better protect the N95 mask from contamination. Additionally, it makes it easier for the wearer to put the mask back on the next time they need to use it. It is a masterpiece of engineering.
- Each Uniair Influenza mask N95 SH3500 is made with a lightweight frame and a soft cotton interior, making it easier to wear for longer periods of time and gaining greater acceptance among workers.
- Reduces respiratory resistance while providing high quality protection for the home and other activities Melt-blown non-woven electrostatic fabric can be used.
- Having a design that folds up and has separate packaging makes carrying and storing it much simpler.
- In those settings where the use of metal is prohibited, the absence of metal and the use of staples are both required.
UNIAIR San Huei SH3500 N95 NIOSH Breathing Mask collapsible certification and standard
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirement for solid and solid filtration efficiency of at least 95%
- A liquid aerosol that does not contain oil.
- NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-4313
- According to the United States OSHA and Canada CSA specified protection factor (APF 10)
Why is UNIAIR N95 mask SH3500 the most suitable N95 mask for nursing homes?
After feedback and repurchase from many nursing homes, this mask has good performance and good quality. Many nursing homes and nursing homes like this mask very much. But in addition to nursing homes, many other professions are suitable.The N95 mask FDA-approved COVID is ideal for use in agricultural production, cleaning, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, grinding, and textile operations.
2 thoughts on “Best N95 mask for nursing homes -Uniair San Huei SH3500 N95 Mask”
This was wonderful Henry. Thank you!
Thank you for the summary near the end!