The 3M N95 Model 9132 Healthcare Particulate Respirator has N95 protection and is CDC NIOSH approved for use by health professionals. Click Here to View the CDC NIOSH Website’s N95 Approval Details.
This Model 9132 also functions as a Surgical Mask. It is comparable to the 3M 1860 Surgical Mask, except that it is the version that 3M offers in China. As a result, it has been approved by the China FDA (CFDA) under standard GB19083-2010.
- Surgical N95 masks differ from conventional N95 masks in two ways. It passed the medical use fluid resistance test and has been approved by the government for medical usage.
- The 3M 9132 anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight design that offers the user with excellent breathing protection. At the same time, it meets users’ requirements for mask protecting and comfort performance.
- The protective mask employs 3M’s unique high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which reduces breathing resistance while fulfilling filtering efficiency performance standards.
- Adjustable nose clips and soft nose pads can assist various users in achieving adequate face adhesion and reducing the likelihood of fogging the glasses. The mask’s general design allows it to be utilized with a range of eye, face, and hearing protection equipment.
- Low breathing resistance and wearability.
- Sealed nose clip: simple to install, improves mask sealing, thickened four-corner design, easy to shape, and long-lasting.
- Cup design in three dimensions: 3D cup design, huge interior area, effortless tongue movement, and comfortable wearing
- Medical Grade. More than 95% BFE The ASTM F2101-01 test method is used to measure bacterial filtering efficiency (BFE).
- Surgical mask with fluid resistance.
- THERE IS NO VALVE.
- From the factory, each mask is individually packaged.
- The product cannot be washed. To disinfect masks for reuse, utilize UVC or Ozone devices.
- Suitable for children and adults aged 10 and up.
- Masks are guaranteed to be brand new and unused.
- The World Health Organization recommends N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators for minimizing Coronavirus spread. They are not identical, but they are equal.
CDC NIOSH Approved Certification