3Q SAN QI Surgical N95 Respirator SQ100Gs details
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) have given their stamp of approval to the SAN QI SQ100Gs Surgical N95 respirators for use as surgical masks.
Assists in the provision of respiratory protection against a variety of biological particles that are suspended in the air. It can be thrown away and is impervious to fluids, making it resistant to splashes and spatters of blood and other potentially infectious materials. Its purpose as a disposable particulate respirator is to assist in lowering the wearer’s exposure to specific airborne particles, such as those produced by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical tools.
Details of 100Gs N95, Fold Shape 3Q Health Care Surgical Mask
• NIOSH authorized N95 rating
• FDA cleared for surgical mask use • Fluid Resistance 120 mmHg • Flammability Rating Class l
• Adjustable nose clip
• N95 special filter material + electrostatic cotton ultrasonically made
Composition of the Material
• Nose Clip – Aluminum
• Inner Layer – Needle Punched Cotton
• Intermediate Layer – Two Layers of Melt Blown
• Outer Layer – Needle Punched Cotton Not created with natural rubber latex
Make use of
• Intended for use by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to protect both the surgical patient and the operating room employees from the transmission of germs, body fluids, and particulate debris. Always follow the user instructions and use in the manner specified.
• DO NOT USE IN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
• DO NOT USE FOR GASES OR VAPORS (e.g., anesthetic gases such as isoflurane or sterilant vapors such as glutaraldehyde).
• DO NOT USE IN ANY WAY that is not specified in the user instructions.
Standards and Approvals
• N95 respirator certified by NIOSH
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 criteria for a minimum 95 percent filtering efficiency against non-oil-containing solid and liquid aerosols.
• NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-9323 • FDA clearance for surgical mask use • Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2100 >98% BFE
CDC NIOSH Approved Certification
Penny O –
I only buy CDC NIOSH-approved N95. This mask is the best price for Surgical N95 masks!
Ruth G –
3Q 100Gs is a TGA and NIOSH-approved surgical N95 mask which is trustworthy and as I use for some time, and I feel comfortable and breath easily