The 3M 9502+ Particulate Respirator, N95 is a vertical flat-fold disposable respirator designed to give workers with comfortable, dependable protection against non-oil-based particles.
- The N95 9502+ Particulate Respirator is a disposable particulate respirator designed to provide reliable respiratory protection with at least 95% filtration effectiveness against specific non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, vertical flat-fold designed respirator contributes to worker respiratory protection that is both effective and convenient. 3M employs a number of unique technologies and features to assist you in meeting your respiratory protection and comfort requirements.
- 3M Advanced Electrostatic Medium, a patented filter media developed by 3M, screens dust and other particles while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material and welded knitted headbands add comfort, and the adjustable nose clip aids in creating a bespoke seal.
- These features are intended to improve user comfort. Grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty or arid processes are suggested applications. Can also be used to minimize the inhalation of some airborne biological particles such as mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and others. Examples include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, and so on.
- WARNING: These respirators assist in reducing exposure to specific airborne pollutants.
- Before using the device, the wearer must read and comprehend the User Instructions included in the product packing. In the United States, a written respiratory protection program must be created that meets all OSHA 1910.134 criteria, including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
CDC NIOSH Approved Certification